Department of the Army, DoD.
Notice is given of the additional names of members of a Performance Review Board for the Department of the Army.
January 13, 2005.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Marilyn Ervin, U.S. Army Senior Executive Service Office, Assistant Secretary of the Army, Manpower & Reserve Affairs, 111 Army, Washington, DC 20310-0111.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Section 4314(c)(1) through (5) of Title 5, U.S.C., requires each agency to establish, in accordance with regulations, one or more Senior Executive Service performance review boards. The boards shall review and evaluate the initial appraisal of senior executives' performance by supervisors and make recommendations to the appointing authority or rating official relative to the performance of these executives.
The members of the Performance Review Board for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers are:
1. BG Merdith Temple, Commanding General, North Atlantic Division.
2. BG William T. Grisoli, Commanding General, Northwestern Division.
3. BG Robert Crear, Commanding General, Mississippi Valley Division.
4. BG Joseph Schroedel, Commanding General, South Pacific Division.
5. Mr. Fred Caver, Deputy Director of Civil Works, Directorate of Civil Works (HQ).
6. Ms. Patricia Rivers, Chief Environmental Division, Directorate of Military Programs (HQ).
7. Mr. Wilbert Berrios, Director of Corporate Information, Directorate of Corporate Information (HQ).Start Printed Page 3686
8. Mr. Mohan Singh, Regional Business Director, North Atlantic Division.Start Signature
Brenda S. Bowen,
Army Federal Register Liaison Office.
[FR Doc. 05-1383 Filed 1-25-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3710-08-M