This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Times and Dates:
1 p.m., Wednesday, February 16, 2005; and 8:30 a.m., Thursday, February 17, 2005.
Sarasota, Florida, at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 1111 Ritz-Carlton Drive, in the Plaza III and IV Ballroom.
February 16—1 p.m. (Closed); February 17—8:30 a.m. (Open);
Matters To Be Considered:
Wednesday, February 16—1 p.m. (Closed)
1. Financial Update.
2. Postal Rate Commission Opinion and Recommended Decision in Negotiated Service Agreement (NSA) with Bank One Corporation, Docket No. MC2004-3.
3. Filing with the Postal Rate Commission for a Negotiated Service Agreement.
4. Rate Case Planning.
5. Strategic Planning.
6. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues.
Thursday, February 17—8:30 a.m. (Open)
1. Minutes of the Previous Meeting, January 11, 2005.
2. Remarks of the Postmaster General/Chief Executive Officer.
3. Appointment of Members to Board Committees and Committee Report.
4. Capital Investment.
a. Atlantic City, New Jersey, Main Post Office.
5. Quarterly Report on Financial Performance.
6. Report on the Southeast Areas and Suncoast District.
7. Tentative Agenda for the April 12, 2005, meeting in Washington, DC.Start Further Info
For More Information Contact:
William T. Johnstone, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC. 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.Start Signature
William T. Johnstone,
[FR Doc. 05-2466 Filed 2-3-05; 3:46 pm]
BILLING CODE 7710-12-M