Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (hereinafter the “Corporation”), has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled Administrative, Program Development Assistance & Training, Disability Funds to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Ms. Kim Mansaray at (202) 606-5000, ext. 249. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call (202) 565-2799 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Katherine Astrich, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in this Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Katherine Astrich, OMB Start Printed Page 8571Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; and
(2) Electronically by e-mail to: Katherine_T._Astrich@omb.eop.gov.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Corporation, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submissions of responses.
A 60-day public comment Notice was published in the Federal Register on December 3, 2004. This comment period ended February 1, 2005. No public comments were received from this notice.
Description: The Corporation is seeking approval of the document entitled Administrative, Program Development Assistance & Training, Disability Funds, currently approved through emergency clearance. These application instructions provide State Commissions with information necessary for completing applications for commission administrative funds, program development assistance and training (PDAT) funds, and disability placement funds.
Type of Review: New information collection; currently approved through emergency clearance.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: Administrative, Program Development Assistance & Training, Disability Funds.
OMB Number: 3045-0099.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: State government and non-profit organizations that are eligible to apply to the Corporation for grant funds.
Total Respondents: 55 respondents annually.
Frequency: Once annually.
Average Time Per Response: 30 hours.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 1,650 hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.Start Signature
Dated: February 15, 2005.
Rosie K. Mauk,
Director of AmeriCorps.
[FR Doc. 05-3325 Filed 2-18-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-$$-P