Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
This document makes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) in order to make editorial changes.
Effective Date: March 9, 2005.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT
The FAR Secretariat, Room 4035, GS Building, Washington, DC, 20405, (202) 501-4755, for information pertaining to status or publication schedules. Please cite FAC 2001-05, Technical Amendments.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 28, 31, 42, and 52End List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: February 24, 2005.
Rodney P. Lantier,
Director, Contract Policy Division.
Therefore, DoD, GSA, and NASA amendEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 28—BONDS AND INSURANCEEnd Part
2. Amend section 28.203-3 in paragraph (d) by removing “19” each time it appears and adding “20” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 31—CONTRACT COST PRINCIPALS AND PROCEDURESEnd Part
3. Amend section 31.101 by removing from the fifth sentence “Assistant Administrator for Procurement” and adding “Deputy Chief Acquisition Officer” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Part Start Printed Page 11764
PART 42—CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION AND AUDIT SERVICESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
4. Revise section 42.203 to read as follows:End Amendment Part
The Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) maintains the Federal Directory of Contract Administration Services Components. The directory lists the names and telephone numbers of those DCMA and other agency offices that offer contract administration services within designated geographic areas and at specified contractor plants. Federal agencies may access it on the Internet at http://www.dcma.mil/. For additional information contact—Defense Contract Management Agency, ATTN: DCMA-DSL, 6350 Walker Lane, Alexandria, VA 22310-3226.
PART 52—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSESEnd Part
5. Amend section 52.225-13 by removing from paragraph (b) “End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. 05-4090 Filed 3-8-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-S