Summary: In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Certification of Relinquishment of Rights.
(2) Form(s) submitted: G-88.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0016.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: May 31, 2005.
(5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or households.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 3,600.
(8) Total annual responses: 3,600.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 360.
(10) Collection description: Under section 2(e)(2) of the Railroad Retirement Act, the Railroad Retirement Board must have evidence that an annuitant for an age and service, spouse, or divorced spouse annuity has ceased railroad employment and relinquished their rights to return to the service of a railroad employer. The collection provides the means forobtaining this evidence.
Additional Information or Comments: Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Charles Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363) or Charles.Mierzwa@rrb.gov.
Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 or Ronald.Hodapp@rrb.gov and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 05-6338 Filed 3-30-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-P