U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).
Notice of pending NRC action to submit an information collection request to OMB and solicitation of public comment.
The NRC is preparing a submittal to OMB for review of continued approval of information collections under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35).
Information pertaining to the requirement submitted:
1. The title of the information collection: NRC Form 450, “General Assignment”.
2. Current OMB approval number: 3150-0114.
3. How often the collection is required: Once during the closeout process.
4. Who is required or asked to report: Contractors, Grantees, and Cooperators.
5. The number of annual respondents: 100.
6. The number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 200 hours (2 hours per response).
7. Abstract: During the contract closeout process, the NRC requires the contractor to execute a NRC Form 450, General Assignment. Completion of the form grants the government all rights, titles, and interest to refunds arising out of the contractor performance.
Submit, by May 31, 2005, comments that address the following questions:
1. Is the proposed collection of information necessary for the NRC to properly perform its functions? Does the information have practical utility?
2. Is the burden accurate?
3. Is there a way to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected?
4. How can the burden of the information collection be minimized, including the use of automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology?
A copy of the draft supporting statement may be viewed free of charge Start Printed Page 16877at the NRC Public Document Room, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Room O-1 F21, Rockville, MD 20852. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC worldwide Web site (http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/index.html. The document will be available on the NRC homepage site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions about the information collection requirements may be directed to the NRC Clearance Officer, Brenda Jo. Shelton, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, T-5 F52, Washington, DC 20555-0001, by telephone at 301-415-7233, or by Internet electronic mail to INFOCOLLECTS@NRC.GOV.Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 28th day of March 2005.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Brenda Jo. Shelton,
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. E5-1448 Filed 3-31-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P