Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).
Notice of pending NRC action to submit an information collection request to OMB and solicitation of public comment.
The NRC is preparing a submittal to OMB for review of continued approval of information collections under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35).
Information pertaining to the requirement to be submitted:
1. The title of the information collection: Grant and Cooperative Agreement Provisions.
2. Current OMB approval number: 3150-0107.
3. How often the collection is required: On occasion, one-time.
4. Who is required or asked to report: Grantees and Cooperators.
5. The estimated number of annual respondents: 60.
6. The number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 1,160 hours (1,055 for reporting (17.58 hours per response) and 105 for recordkeeping (.57 hours per recordkeeper)).
7. Abstract: The Division of Contracts uses provisions, required to obtain or retain a benefit in its awards and cooperative agreements to ensure: Adherence to Public Laws, that the Government's rights are protected, that work proceeds on schedule, and that disputes between the Government and the recipient are settled.
Submit, by June 20, 2005, comments that address the following questions:
1. Is the proposed collection of information necessary for the NRC to properly perform its functions? Does the information have practical utility?
2. Is the burden estimate accurate?
3. Is there a way to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected?
4. How can the burden of the information collection be minimized, including the use of automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology?
A copy of the draft supporting statement may be viewed free of charge at the NRC Public Document Room, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Room O-1 F21, Rockville, MD 20852. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC worldwide Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/index.html. The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions about the information collection requirements may be directed to the NRC Clearance Officer, Brenda Jo. Shelton, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, T-5 F53, Washington, DC 20555-0001, by telephone at 301-415-7233, or by Internet electronic mail to INFOCOLLECTS@NRC.GOV.Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 11th day of April, 2005.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Brenda Jo Shelton,
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. E5-1855 Filed 4-19-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P