The companies listed in this notice have applied to the Board for approval, pursuant to the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956 (12 U.S.C. 1841 et seq.) (BHC Act), Regulation Y (12 CFR Part 225), and all other applicable statutes and regulations to become a bank holding company and/or to acquire the assets or the ownership of, control of, or the power to vote shares of a bank or bank holding company and all of the banks and nonbanking companies owned by the bank holding company, including the companies listed below.
The applications listed below, as well as other related filings required by the Board, are available for immediate inspection at the Federal Reserve Bank indicated. The application also will be available for inspection at the offices of the Board of Governors. Interested persons may express their views in writing on the standards enumerated in the BHC Act (12 U.S.C. 1842(c)). If the proposal also involves the acquisition of a nonbanking company, the review also includes whether the acquisition of the nonbanking company complies with the standards in section 4 of the BHC Act (12 U.S.C. 1843). Unless otherwise noted, nonbanking activities will be conducted throughout the United States. Additional information on all bank holding companies may be obtained from the National Information Center website at www.ffiec.gov/nic/.
Unless otherwise noted, comments regarding each of these applications must be received at the Reserve Bank indicated or the offices of the Board of Governors not later than May 24, 2005.
A. Federal Reserve Bank of New York (Jay Bernstein, Bank Supervision Officer) 33 Liberty Street, New York, New York 10045-0001:
1. Hudson Valley Holding Corp., Yonkers, New York; to acquire 100 percent of the voting shares of New York National Bank, Bronx, New York.
B. Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond (A. Linwood Gill, III, Vice President) 701 East Byrd Street, Richmond, Virginia 23261-4528:
1. Abigail Adams National Bancorp, Inc., Washington, D.C.; to acquire 100 percent of the voting shares of Consolidated Bank & Trust Company, Richmond, Virginia.
C. Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (Glenda Wilson, Community Affairs Officer) 411 Locust Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63166-2034:
1. ESB Bancorp, Inc., Elberfeld, Indiana; to become a bank holding company by acquiring 100 percent of the voting shares of The Elberfeld State Bank, Elberfeld, Indiana.
2. German American Bancorp, Jasper, Indiana; to acquire 9.8 percent of the voting shares of Eclipse Bank, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky (in organization).
D. Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (Donna J. Ward, Assistant Vice President) 925 Grand Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri 64198-0001:
1. Second Capital Investments, LLC, Lee's Summit, Missouri; to become a bank holding company by acquiring 33.90 percent of the voting shares of 1st Financial Bancshares, Inc., Overland Park, Kansas, and 1st Financial Bank, Overland Park, Kansas.
E. Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (W. Arthur Tribble, Vice President) 2200 North Pearl Street, Dallas, Texas 75201-2272:
1. Olney Bancshares of Texas, Inc., Olney, Texas, and Olney Bancorp of Delaware, Inc., Wilmington, Delaware; to acquire 100 percent of the voting shares of Rose Rock Bank, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.Start Signature
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, April 25, 2005.
Robert deV. Frierson,
Deputy Secretary of the Board.
[FR Doc. 05-8571 Filed 4-28-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6210-01-S