This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
In rule document 05-9312 beginning on page 24959 in the issue of Thursday, May 12, 2005, make the following correction:
On pages 24969 and 24970, in §52.470, in the table, in the column “EPA approval date”, “5/21/05” should read “5/12/05” throughout the column.
In proposed rule document 05-8796 beginning on page 26555 in the issue of Monday, May 16, 2005, make the following correction:
On page 26559, in the second column, following the signature block, the document line should read “[FR Doc. 8796 Filed 05-13-05; 8:45 am]”.End Supplemental Information Start Preamble End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In proposed rule document 05-9186 beginning on page 24331 in the issue of Monday, May 9, 2005, make the following corrections:
1. On page 24332, in the table Messier-Dowty Service Bulletins, under the column Landing gear component, the seventh entry should read “MLG shock strut pin.”
2. On the same page, in the same table, under ~the column Corresponding Bombardier service bulletin(s), the seventh entry should read “601-0546.”
3. On page 24334, in §39.13, in Table 2~, under the column Messier-Dowty service bulletin, the last entry should read “M-DT SB7300-32-16, dated July 12, 2001.”.
4. On the same page, in the same section, in ~the same table, under the column Model, in the eighth entry remove the word “retraction.”
In proposed rule document 05-2834 beginning on page 7693 in the issue of Tuesday, February 15, 2005, make the following corrections:
1. On page 7695, in the second column, in §39.13, after amendatory instruction 2, in the next line, “FAA-20356” should read “FAA-2005-20356.”
2. On the same page, in the third column, in the same section, under the heading Optional Terminating Action, in the first line, “(1)” should read “(i).”