Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 147 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 147: Minimum Operational Performance Standards for Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance Systems Airborne Equipment.
The meeting will be held June 21-23, 2005 starting at 9 a.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1140 Connecticut Avenue, NW., Suite 1120, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1140 Connecticut Avenue, NW., Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C. Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 147 meeting. The agenda will include:
- June 21-22:
- Operations, Requirements and Surveillance Working Group Meetings.
- June 23:
- Opening Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approve Summary of Previous Meeting, Review of Open Action Items).
- SC-147 Activity Reports (Operations Working Group, Requirements Working Group, Surveillance Working Group).
- RWGSA01/CP112E Evaluation Criteria and Decision Metrics Paper.
- Closing Session (Future Actions/Activities, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on May 17, 2005.
FAA General Engineer, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 05-10415 Filed 5-24-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M