Federal Maritime Commission.
Final rule, technical amendment.
In compliance with the Paperwork Reduction Act, this technical amendment revises 46 CFR part 531.99 and Form FMC-78 to reflect the Office of Management and Budget's current control number.
Effective June 1, 2005.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Amy W. Larson, General Counsel, Federal Maritime Commission, 800 North Capitol Street, NW., Washington, DC 20573-0001, (202) 523-5740; Austin L. Schmitt, Director of Operations, Federal Maritime Commission, 800 N. Capitol Street, NW., Washington, DC 20573-0001, (202) 523-0988.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In compliance with the Paperwork Reduction Act, the Federal Maritime Commission is issuing this technical revision to 46 CFR 531.99 and Form FMC-78 to reflect the current Office of Management and Budget (“OMB”) information collection control number for 46 CFR part 531, reflected in 46 CFR 531.99 and Form FMC-78. The former OMB control number was 3072-0067, expiring May 31, 2005. The current OMB control number is 3072-0070, expiring March 31, 2008. This technical rule makes no other changes to the part.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects for 46 CFR Part 531
- Non-vessel-operating common carriers
- Ocean transportation intermediaries
Accordingly, 46 CFR part 531 is revised as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 531—[AMENDED]End Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 531 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
2. Revise the last two sentences of §531.99 to read as follows:End Amendment Part
* * * The valid control number for this collection of information is 3072-0070. The valid control number for form FMC-78 is 3072-0070.
3. In Exhibit 1 to 46 CFR Part 531, NVOCC Service Arrangement Registration [Form FMC-78], change the OMB control number and expiration date to “3072-0070” and “March 1, 2008.” Thus Form FMC-78 will read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Printed Page 31371 Start Signature
Dated: May 26, 2005.
Bryant L. VanBrakle,
BILLING CODE 6730-01-P
[FR Doc. 05-10922 Filed 5-31-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6730-01-C