Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Final rule; correction.
This document corrects a final rule appearing in the Federal Register on May 26, 2005 (70 FR 30526) concerning the licensing, inspection, and annual fees charged to NRC applicants and licensees in compliance with the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990, as amended. This action is necessary to correct typographical and printing errors.
July 25, 2005.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Tammy Croote, telephone 301-415-6041; Office of the Chief Financial Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
1. On page 30531, in the first column, under Response, in the fourteenth line, the word “commenters?” is corrected to read “commenters.”
2. On page 30535, in the second column, under 4. Charging Fees for Unlicensed Sites in Decommissioning, in the eleventh line, the word “licensees?” is corrected to read “licensees.”
3. On page 30537, in TABLE III.—REBASELINED ANNUAL FEES FOR FY 2005, the first number under the FY 2005 Annual Fee column “$3,115,000” is corrected to read “$3,155,000.”
4. On page 30540, in the second column, in the fourth line of the continued paragraph under Table VIII, the number “$2,966,000” is corrected to read “$2,996,000.” Also, in the tenth line in the same paragraph, the number “$3,115,000” is corrected to read “$3,155,000.”Start Part
5. On page 30547, in § 170.31, in the table entitled SCHEDULE OF MATERIALS FEES, the Category of materials licenses and type of fees column entry for 14.B. “(insert date 1 year from effective date of final rule)” is corrected to read “July 25, 2006.”End Amendment Part Start Part Start Printed Page 33820
6. On page 30548, in § 171.15(b)(1), the number “$3,115,000” is corrected to read “$3,155,000.”End Amendment Part
7. In § 171.16 (c), the table entitled SCHEDULE OF MATERIALS ANNUAL FEES AND FEES FOR GOVERNMENT AGENCIES LICENSED BY NRC, the Annual Fees column entry for 15. C. On page 30552, the entry “0N/AEnd Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated in Rockville, Maryland, this 2nd day of June, 2005.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Jesse L. Funches,
Chief Financial Officer.
[FR Doc. 05-11495 Filed 6-9-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P