Copyright Office, Library of Congress.
Final rule; Technical amendments.
The Copyright Office has conducted the annual review of its regulations and found non-substantive errors. This document makes technical amendments to correct those errors.
July 1, 2005.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Tanya Sandros, Associate General Counsel, Copyright GC/I&R, PO Box 70400, Southwest Station, Washington DC 20024. Telephone: (202) 707-8380. Fax: (202) 707-8366.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The Copyright Office has completed its annual review of Copyright Office regulations, and by this document, adopts amendments to correct non-substantive errors in the text of the regulations.Start List of Subjects
List of SubjectsEnd List of Subjects
Final RegulationsStart Amendment Part
In consideration of the foregoing, the Copyright Office is amending part 201 of 37 CFR as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 201-GENERAL PROVISIONSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 201 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
§ 201.4 [Amended]Start Amendment Part
2. Section 201.4 (a)(1)(ii) is amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. By removing “,” after “account”;End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. By adding “and satellite carriers and for digital audio recording devices and media” after “systems”;End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
c. By adding “,119(b) and 1003(c)” after “111(d)”.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
d. By adding “; 201.28” after “201.17”.End Amendment Part
§ 201.11 [Amended]Start Amendment Part
3. In § 201.11, newly redesignated paragraph (h), published atEnd Amendment Part
§ 201.17 [Amended]Start Amendment Part
4. In § 201.17, newly redesignated paragraph (k), published atEnd Amendment Part
§ 201.28 [Amended]Start Amendment Part
5. In § 201.28, newly redesignated paragraph (i), published atEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 251—COPYRIGHT ARBITRATION ROYALTY PANEL RULES OF PROCEDURE
§ 251.22 [Amended]End Part Start Amendment Part
6. In § 251.22(b), add “appropriate” after “Office at the”.End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: June 27, 2005.
David O. Carson,
[FR Doc. 05-12955 Filed 6-30-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 1410-33-S