Summary: In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Employee's Certification.
(2) Form(s) submitted: G-346.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0140.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 11/30/2005.
(5) Type of request: Revision of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or households.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 7,560.
(8) Total annual responses: 7,560.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 630.
(10) Collection description: Under Section 2 of the Railroad Retirement Act, spouses of retired railroad employees may be entitled to an annuity. The collection obtains information from the employee about Start Printed Page 52450the employee's previous marriages, if any, to determine if any impediment exists to the marriage between the employee and his or her spouse.
Additional Information or Comments: Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Charles Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer at (312-751-3363) or Charles.Mierzwa@rrb.gov.
Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 or Ronald.Hodapp@rrb.gov and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 05-17525 Filed 9-1-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M