U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
Date and Time:
Friday, September 16, 2005, 9:30 a.m., Commission Meeting.
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, 624 9th Street, NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of Minutes of Meeting Held Friday, July 22 and Continued on Friday, August 26, 2005
III. Commission Briefing: The PATRIOT Act as it Relates to Anti-Arab and Anti-Muslim Intolerance
- Introductory Remarks by Chairman
- Speakers' Presentations
- Questions by Commissioners and Staff Director to Speakers
V. Staff Director's Report
VI. State Advisory Committee Issues
- State Advisory Committee Reports
- Other State Advisory Committee Issues
VII. Program Planning
- Elementary and Secondary School Desegregation
VIII. Discussion of Commission Briefings
- Stagnation of the Black Middle Class Briefing Report
- Future Briefing
IX. Future Agenda Items
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Terri Dickerson, Press and Communications (202) 376-8582.Start Signature
Kenneth L. Marcus,
Staff Director, Acting General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 05-17968 Filed 9-7-05; 8:49 am]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-M