Office of the United States Trade Representative.
Notice of a partially opened meeting.
The Industry Trade Advisory Committee on Small and Minority Business (ITAC-11) will hold a meeting on Monday, October 3, 2005, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The meeting will be opened to the public from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and closed to the public from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
The meeting is scheduled for October 3, 2005, unless otherwise notified.
The meeting will be held at the Marriott Greensboro High Point—Magnolia Inn, located at One Marriott Drive, Greensboro, North Carolina 27409 (336) 852-6450.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Heather Tomasetti, DFO for ITAC-11 at (202) 482-3487, Department of Commerce, 14th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20230.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
During the opened portion of the meeting the following agenda items will be considered.
- North Carolina Trade Policy Agenda Update by Senator Kay Hagan Start Printed Page 55446
- Overview of the Greensboro Triad Foreign Trade Zone Operations
- Overview of Greensboro Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Development Program, activities and Fiscal Year 2006 Trade Agenda
- U.S. Commercial Service Programs and Services to Assist Small and Medium-Sized Business
- Briefing on Updated Functions of “Notify U.S.” Service
- Textile Industry Update and Opportunities for North Carolina Manufacturers
Christina R. Sevilla,
Acting Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Liaison.
[FR Doc. 05-18822 Filed 9-20-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3190-W5-P