This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Fish and Wildlife Service, Interior.
The Fish and Wildlife Service published a document in the Federal Register on September 13, 2005 (70 FR 54146), amending 50 CFR part 32. This document related to the addition of refuges and wetland management districts to the list of areas open for hunting and/or sport fishing programs and increased the activities available at other refuges. We also developed pertinent refuge-specific regulations for those activities and amended certain regulations on other refuges that pertain to migratory game bird hunting, upland game hunting, big game hunting, and sport fishing for the 2005-2006 season. This document corrects the final regulations.
Effective September 27, 2005.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Leslie Marler, (703) 358-2397.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Most corrections are in the instructions to the typesetters for adding or revising paragraphs in the regulatory text section. Two corrections are for spelling, and one correction is for section number.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 50 CFR Part 32
- Reporting and recordkeeping requirements
- Wildlife refuges
Accordingly, 50 CFR part 32 is corrected by making the following correcting amendments:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 32—HUNTING AND FISHINGEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 32 continues to read:End Amendment Part
2. Amending § 32.37 Louisiana by:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. Revising in instruction 15.c. the spelling of “Boque Chitto National Wildlife Refuge” to read “Bogue Chitto National Wildlife Refuge;”;End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. Revising instruction 15.e. to read as follows: “Revising paragraphs A.1. and A.8., adding paragraphs A.21. through A.25., revising paragraphs B.1. and C.1., redesignating paragraphs C.3. through C.8. as paragraphs C.4. through C.9. respectively, adding a new paragraph C.3., revising newly redesignated paragraphs C.4. and C.5., and adding paragraphs C.10., D.10., and D.11. of Cat Island National Wildlife Refuge;”;End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
c. Revising the alphabetical listing of “Boque Chitto National Wildlife Refuge” to read “Bogue Chitto National Wildlife Refuge”; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
d. Revising paragraph designation “C.9.” to read “C.10.” of Cat Island National Wildlife Refuge.End Amendment Part
3. Amending § 32.40 Massachusetts instruction 18.b. to read as follows: “Revising Great Meadows National Wildlife Refuge; and”.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
4. Amending § 32.44 Missouri by redesignating paragraphs C.5. through C.8. as C.6. through C.9. and adding a new C.5. to Mingo National Wildlife Refuge to read as follows:End Amendment Part
Mingo National Wildlife Refuge
C. * * *
5. We allow spring turkey hunting. We only allow shotguns with approved nontoxic shot (see § 32.2(k)).
5. Amending § 32.50 New Mexico by revising instruction 25 to read as follows: “Amend § 32.50 New Mexico by revising paragraph A.2. and adding paragraph B.3. of Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge to read as follows:”.End Amendment Part
6. Amending § 32.52 North Carolina by revising instruction 27.a. to read as follows: “Revising paragraph A.5., adding paragraphs A.6. and A.7., revising paragraphs B.1. through B.4., and C.1. through C.4., and removing paragraph C.5. of Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge; and”.End Amendment Part
7. Amend § 32.56 Oregon by:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. Revising instruction 30.a. to read as follows: “Adding paragraphs A.9. and B.6. of Cold Springs National Wildlife Refuge;”;End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. Revising instruction 30.c. to read as follows: “Adding paragraph A.8. and revising paragraph B.1. of McKay Creek National Wildlife Refuge; and”; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
c. Revising paragraph designation B.3. to read B.6. of Cold Springs National Wildlife Refuge.End Amendment Part
8. Amend § 32.62 Tennessee by:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. Revising instruction 34 to read “Amend § 32.62 Tennessee by:”; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. Revising the section heading “§ 32.63 Tennessee.” to read “§ 32.62 Tennessee.”.End Amendment Part
9. Amend § 32.63 Texas instruction 35.d. by revising the spelling of “Laguna Atascosca National Wildlife Refuge;” to read “Laguna Atascosa National Wildlife Refuge;”.End Amendment Part
10. Amend § 32.66 Virginia by amending instruction 37.a. to read: “Adding paragraph C.2.vi. of Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge;”.End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: September 20, 2005.
Leslie A. Marler,
National Wildlife Refuge System Federal Register Liaison.
[FR Doc. 05-19073 Filed 9-26-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4310-55-P