Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 207, Airport Security Access Control Systems.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 207, Airport Security Access Control Systems.
The meeting will be held November 17, 2005, from 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc.—MacIntosh-NBAA & Hilton-ATA Rooms, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 207 meeting. The agenda will include:
- November 17:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome, Introductions, and Administrative Remarks).
- Review of previous meeting summary.
- Update by FAA.
- Presentations by TSA/JPDO.
- Presentations by ICAO.
- Discussions on vendor presentations.
- Division of work into subgroups.
- Closing Plenary Session (Other Business, Establish Agenda for Next Meeting, Date and Place of Next Meeting).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Dated: October 3, 2005.
FAA General Engineer, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 05-20281 Filed 10-6-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M