Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 147 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 147: Minimum Operational Performance Standards for Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance Systems Airborne Equipment.
The meeting will be held December 1, 2005 starting at 9 a.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 147 meeting. The agenda will include:
- December 1:
- Opening Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approve meeting agenda for 61st meeting, Review/Approve Summary of Previous Meeting, Review of Open Action Items).
- RTCA Program Management Committee Direction and Terms of Reference.
- FAA TCAS II Program Office activities and charter.
- Plenary and working group leadership changes.
- SC-147 Activity Reports
- Surveillance Working Group: Hybrid Surveillance MOPS.
- Operations Working Group: “Adjust Vertical Speed, Adjust” RAs.
- Requirements Working Group (RWG).
- Resolution of final comments and approval of the OWG Report: “TCASD II Version 7 Display and Aural Issues”.*
- Closing Session (Future Actions/Activities, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn).
* Contact RTCA for a copy of the Final Review and Comment draft of the RWG report, which has been distributed to SC-147 members prior to the meeting. Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on November 3, 2005.
FAA General Engineer, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 05-22400 Filed 11-9-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M