Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 204 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 204: 406 MHz Emergency Locator Transmitters
The meeting will be held on November 29-30, 2005 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., Colson Board Room, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036-5133.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036-5133; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.orgEnd Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 202 meeting. The agenda will include:
- November 29-30;
- Opening Session (Welcome, Introductory and Administrative Remarks, Review Federal Advisory Committee Act and RTCA procedures, Review Agenda, Review Terms of Reference/Status).
- EUROCAE ELT Status.
- Committee Presentation, Discussion, Recommendations.
- Revisions/Updates to DO-204—Minimum Operational Performance Standards for 406 MHz Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELT).
- Revisions/Updates to DO-183—Minimum Operational Performance Standards for Emergency Locator Transmitters—Automatic Fixed-ELT (AF), Automatic Portable-ELT (AP), Automatic Deployable-ELT (AD), Survival-ELT(S) Operating on 121.5 and 243.0 Megahertz.
- Closing Session (Other Business, Assignment/Review of Future Start Printed Page 68509Work, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Closing Remarks, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on November 3, 2005.
FAA General Engineer, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 05-22401 Filed 11-9-05; 8:45am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M