U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
Date and Time:
Friday, November 18, 2005, 9:30 a.m., Commission Meeting.
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, 624 9th Street, NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of Minutes of October 31, 2005 Meeting
IV. Commission Briefing: Campus Anti-Semitism
- Introductory Remarks by Chairman
- Speakers' Presentations
- Questions by Commissioners and Staff Director
V. Staff Director's Report
VI. Management and Operations
- Posting September 30, 2005, Report to Senate Appropriations on Website
- Election Assistance Commission Appointments
VII. State Advisory Committees
- Criteria to be Considered When Voting on SAC Reports
- Length of SAC Terms
- Vote on SAC Reports: Arizona and New Mexico
VIII. Briefing Reports
- Stagnation of Black Middle Class Briefing Report
- Voting Rights Act Briefing Report
IX. Future Briefings
- Disparity Studies
- Native Hawaiian Government Reorganization Act
- Patriot Act
- Affirmative Action in U.S. Law Schools
Future Agenda ItemsStart Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Terri Dickerson, Press and Communications (202) 376-8582.Start Signature
Kenneth L. Marcus,
Staff Director, Acting General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 05-22573 Filed 11-8-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-M