In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Continuing Disability Report.
(2) Form(s) submitted: G-254, G-254a.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0187.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: January 31, 2006.
(5) Type of request: Revision of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or Households, Business or other for-profit.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 1,500.
(8) Total annual responses: 3,000.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 748.
(10) Collection description: Under the Railroad Retirement Act, a disability annuity can be reduced or not paid, depending on the amount of earnings and type of work performed. The collection obtains information about a disabled annuitant's employment and earnings.
Additional Information or Comments: Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Charles Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363) or Charles.Mierzwa@rrb.gov.
Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 or Ronald.Hodapp@rrb.gov and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 05-22909 Filed 11-17-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-P