Farm Credit Administration.
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. 552b(e)(3)), of the regular meeting of the Farm Credit Administration Board (Board).
DATE AND TIME:
The regular meeting of the Board will be held at the offices of the Farm Credit Administration in McLean, Virginia, on December 8, 2005, from 9 a.m. until such time as the Board concludes its business.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Jeanette C. Brinkley, Secretary to the Farm Credit Administration Board, (703) 883-4009, TTY (703) 883-4056.End Further Info
Farm Credit Administration, 1501 Farm Credit Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102-5090.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Parts of this meeting of the Board will be open to the public (limited space available), and parts will be closed to the public. In order to increase the accessibility to Board meetings, persons requiring assistance should make arrangements in advance. The matters to be considered at the meeting are:
A. Approval of Minutes
- November 8, 2005 (Open).
B. New Business
- Termination—Proposed Rule.
- FCS Building Association Quarterly Report.
- Office of Examination Quarterly Report on Farm Credit System.
Closed Session *
* Session Closed-Exempt pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552b(c)(2), (6), (8) and (9).
- Quarterly Supervisory Report on FCS and Status of OE Organizational Changes and Communications with FCS Institutions.
- OSMO Quarterly Report.
Dated: December 1, 2005.
Jeanette C. Brinkley,
Secretary, Farm Credit Administration Board.
[FR Doc. 05-23700 Filed 12-2-05; 9:29 am]
BILLING CODE 6705-01-P