Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The Exposure Modeling Work Group (EMWG) will hold a 1 day meeting on January 24, 2006. This notice announces the location and time for the meeting and sets forth the tentative agenda topics.
The meeting will be held on January 24, 2006 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP), Crystal Mall #2, Room 1126 (Fishbowl), 1801 S. Bell St., Arlington, VA 22202.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mark Corbin, Environmental Fate and Effects Division (7507C), Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001; telephone number: (703) 605-0033; fax number: (703) 308-6309; e-mail address: email@example.com.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
I. General Information
A. Does this Action Apply to Me?
This action is directed to the public in general, and may be of particular interest to those persons who are or may be required to conduct testing of chemical substances under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA), or the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA). Since other entities may also be interested, the Agency has not attempted to describe all the specific entities that may be affected by this action. If you have any questions regarding the applicability of this action to a particular entity, consult the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT.
B. How Can I Get Copies of this Document and Other Related Information?
1. Docket. EPA has established an official public docket for this action under docket identification (ID) number EPA-HQ-OPP-2005-0469. The official public docket consists of the documents specifically referenced in this action, any public comments received, and other information related to this action. Although, a part of the official docket, Start Printed Page 1750the public docket does not include Confidential Business Information (CBI) or other information whose disclosure is restricted by statute. The official public docket is the collection of materials that is available for public viewing at the Public Information and Records Integrity Branch (PIRIB), Rm. 119, Crystal Mall -2, 1801 S. Bell St., Arlington, VA. This docket facility is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The docket telephone number is (703) 305-5805.
2. Electronic access. You may access this Federal Register document electronically through the EPA Internet under the “Federal Register” listings at http://www.epa.gov/fedrgstr/.
EDOCKET, EPA's electronic public docket and comment system was replaced on November 25,2005, by an enhanced Federal-wide electronic docket management and comment system located at http://www.regulations.gov/. Follow the on-line instructions.
An electronic version of the public docket is available through EPA's electronic public docket and comment system, EPA Dockets. You may use EPA Dockets at http://www.epa.gov/edocket/ to view public comments, access the index listing of the contents of the official public docket, and to access those documents in the public docket that are available electronically. Although, not all docket materials may be available electronically, you may still access any of the publicly available docket materials through the docket facility identified in Unit I.B.1. Once in the system, select “search,” then key in the appropriate docket ID number.
On a quarterly interval, the Exposure Modeling Workgroup meets to discuss current issues in modeling pesticide fate, transport, and exposure to pesticides in support of risk assessment in a regulatory context.
III. How Can I Request to Participate in this Meeting?
You may submit a request to participate in this meeting to the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT. Do not submit any information in your request that is considered CBI. Requests to participate in the meeting, identified by docket ID number EPA-HQ-OPP-2005-0269, must be received on or before 30 days after date of publication in the Federal Register.
IV. Tentative Agenda
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Old Action Items
3. Brief Updates
- PRZM3.12.2 Evaluation (J. Hetrick)
- EFED's Modeling Scenarios (M. Corbin)
- Terrestrial Field Dissipation (M. Corbin)
- Spray Drift Update (N. Birchfield)
4. Major Topics
- The FOCUS Version Control Process - (Russell Jones, Bayer CropScience)
- EFED Quality Assurance Procedures for Tools Involving the Use of Environmental Data - (Lisa Eisenhauer, OPP-EFED)
- Version Control for Great Lakes Models on Unix Systems - (Russell Kreis, ORD-NHERL)
- Model Development and Version Control Using a Collaboration Envionment (COLAB) - (TBD, USDA-ARS, Great Plains Systems Research Unit)
- Model Version Control in EPA Air Models - (TBD)
- Evaluation of the AGDISP Ground Boom Spray Drift Model - (Al Barefoot, CropLife America
List of SubjectsEnd List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: January 4, 2006.
Director, Environmental Fate and Effects Division, Office of Pesticide Programs.
[FR Doc. E6-101 Filed 1- 10-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-S