U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, February 17, 2006. 9:30 a.m. Commission Meeting.
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, 624 Ninth Street NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
I. Approval of Agenda.
II. Approval of Minutes of January 20, 2006 Meeting.
IV. Staff Director's Report.
V. Briefing Reports.
- Voting Rights Act Briefing Report.
- Campus Anti-Semitism Briefing: Findings and Recommendations.
VI. Management and Operations.
- Working Group on the Budget.
- January 31, 2006, Commission Report to Senate Appropriations.
- Performance and Accountability Report.
- Correspondence From U.S. House Subcommittee on the Constitution.
- Creation of Working Group on Strategic Planning.
VII. State Advisory Committees.
- Commission Consideration of SAC Reports.
- SAC Chair Terms.
- Arizona SAC Report.
VIII. Future Briefings.
- Schedule for Future Briefings.
IX. U.S. House of Representatives Committee on the Judiciary.
- Briefing by Congressional Staff Regarding Future Planning.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Audrey Wright, Office of the Staff Director (202) 376-7700.Start Signature
Kenneth L. Marcus,
Staff Director, Acting General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 06-1283 Filed 2-7-06; 4:13 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-M