Coast Guard, DHS.
Notice of meeting.
The National Offshore Safety Advisory Committee (NOSAC) will meet to discuss various issues relating to offshore safety and security. The meeting will be open to the public.
NOSAC will meet on Thursday, April 6, 2006, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The meeting may close early if all business is finished. Written material and requests to make oral presentations should reach the Coast Guard on or before March 23, 2006. Requests to have a copy of your material distributed to each member of the committee should reach the Coast Guard on or before March 23, 2006.
NOSAC will meet in room 2415 of the Coast Guard Headquarters Bldg., 2100 Second Street, SW., Washington, DC. Send written material and requests to make oral presentations to Commander J.M. Cushing, Commandant (G-PSO-2), U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters, 2100 Second Street, SW., Washington, DC 20593-0001. This notice is available on the Internet at http://dms.dot.gov.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Commander J.M. Cushing, Executive Director of NOSAC, or Mr. Jim Magill, Assistant to the Executive Director, telephone 202-267-1082, fax 202-267-4570.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Notice of the meeting is given under the Federal Advisory Committee Act, 5 U.S.C. App. 2.
Agenda of Meeting
National Offshore Safety Advisory Committee. The agenda includes the following:
(1) Report on issues concerning the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and the International Organization for Standardization.
(2) SOLAS compliance for foreign operation of U.S. flagged Offshore Support Vessels (OSVs) including Liftboats.
(3) Revision of IMO guidelines for OSVs.
(4) Revision of IMO MODU Code.
(5) Towing vessel rulemaking.
(6) MODU mooring in GOM during hurricane season. Start Printed Page 10548
(7) Automatic Identification System (AIS) rulemaking.
(8) Revision of 33 CFR, Subchapter N, Outer Continental Shelf activities.
(9) 33 CFR, Subchapter NN, Temporary Final Rule on Deepwater Ports, and status of license submissions for LNG deepwater ports.
The meeting is open to the public. Please note that the meeting may close early if all business is finished. At the Chair's discretion, members of the public may make oral presentations during the meeting. If you would like to make an oral presentation at the meeting, please notify the Executive Director no later than March 23, 2006. Written material for distribution at the meeting should reach the Coast Guard no later than March 23, 2006. If you would like a copy of your material distributed to each member of the committee in advance of the meeting, please submit 25 copies to the Executive Director no later than March 23, 2006.
Information on Services for Individuals With Disabilities
For information on facilities or services for individuals with disabilities or to request special assistance at the meeting, contact the Executive Director as soon as possible.Start Signature
Dated: February 22, 2006.
Howard L. Hime,
Acting Director of Standards.
[FR Doc. E6-2886 Filed 2-28-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-15-P