Federal Communications Commission.
On March 2, 2006, the Commission released a public notice announcing the March 14, 2006 meeting and agenda of the North American Numbering Council (NANC). The intended effect of this action is to make the public aware of the NANC's next meeting and agenda. (This notice is not being published in the Federal Register at least 15 days prior to the meeting due to the press of other business).
Tuesday, March 14, 2006, 9:30 a.m.
Telecommunications Access Policy Division, Wireline Competition Bureau, Federal Communications Commission, Portals II, 445 Twelfth Street, SW., Suite 5-A420, Washington, DC 20554. Requests to make an oral statement or provide written comments to the NANC should be sent to Deborah Blue.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Deborah Blue, Special Assistant to the Designated Federal Officer (DFO) at (202) 418-1466 or Deborah.Blue@fcc.gov. The fax number is: (202) 418-2345. The TTY number is: (202) 418-0484.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Released: March 2, 2006. The North American Numbering Council (NANC) has scheduled a meeting to be held Tuesday, March 14, 2006, from 9:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Federal Communications Commission, Portals II, 445 Twelfth Street, SW., Room TW-C305, Washington, DC. This meeting is open to members of the general public. The FCC will attempt to accommodate as many participants as possible. The public may submit written statements to the NANC, which must be received two business days before the meeting. In addition, oral statements at the meeting by parties or entities not represented on Start Printed Page 11414the NANC will be permitted to the extent time permits. Such statements will be limited to five minutes in length by any one party or entity, and requests to make an oral statement must be received two business days before the meeting. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Include a description of the accommodation you will need including as much detail as you can. Also include a way we can contact you if we need more information. Please allow at least 5 days advance notice; last minute requests will be accepted, but may be impossible to fill. Send an e-mail to email@example.com or call the Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau at (202) 418-0530 (voice), (202) 418-0432 (tty).
Proposed Agenda—Tuesday, March 14, 2006, 9:30 a.m.*
1. Announcements and Recent News.
2. Approval of Minutes.
—Meeting of November 30, 2005.
—Meeting of January 24, 2006.
3. Report of the North American Numbering Plan Administrator (NANPA).
4. Report of the National Thousands Block Pooling Administrator (PA).
5. Report of the North American Portability Management (NAPM) LLC.
6. Status of the Industry Numbering Committee (INC) activities.
7. Report of the North American Numbering Plan Billing and Collection (NANP B&C) Agent.
8. Report of the Billing & Collection Working Group (B&C WG).
9. Reports from the Issues Management Groups (IMGs). —
NANC Operating Manual IMG.
10. Report of the Local Number Portability Administration (LNPA) Working Group.
11. Report of the Numbering Oversight Working Group (NOWG).
12. Report of the Future of Numbering Working Group (FoN WG).
—Including report of pANI IMG.
13. Special Presentations (None scheduled).
14. Update List of the NANC Accomplishments.
15. Summary of Action Items.
16. Public Comments and Participation (5 minutes per speaker).
17. Other Business.
Adjourn no later than 5 p.m.
Next Meeting: Tuesday, May 16, 2006.
*The Agenda may be modified at the discretion of the NANC Chairman with the approval of the DFO.Start Signature
Federal Communications Commission.
Attorney, Telecommunications Access Policy Division, Wireline Competition Bureau.
[FR Doc. 06-2193 Filed 3-6-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6712-01-P