Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to add references to the DFARS companion resource, Procedures, Guidance, and Information (PGI).
Effective Date: March 21, 2006.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD (AT&L) DPAP (DARS), IMD 3C132, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone (703) 602-0311; facsimile (703) 602-0350.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 203, 207, 209, 229, and 252End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part Start Printed Page 14100
PART 203—IMPROPER BUSINESS PRACTICES AND PERSONAL CONFLICTS OF INTERESTEnd Part Start Amendment Part
2. Section 203.570-1 is revised to read as follows:End Amendment Part
PART 207—ACQUISITION PLANNINGEnd Part Start Amendment Part
3. Section 207.105 is amended by adding paragraph (b)(19)(F) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(b) * * *
(19) * * *
(F) CONUS Antiterrorism Considerations. Follow the procedures at PGI 207.105(b)(19)(F) for consideration of antiterrorism measures in acquisition planning.
PART 209—CONTRACTOR QUALIFICATIONSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
4. Section 209.105-1 is added to read as follows:End Amendment Part
For guidance on using the Excluded Parties List System, see PGI 209.105-1.
PART 229—TAXESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
5. Section 229.101 is amended by revising paragraph (a) and adding paragraph (b) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(a) Within DoD, the agency-designated legal counsels are the defense agency General Counsels, the General Counsels of the Navy and Air Force, and for the Army, the Chief, Contract Law Division, Office of the Judge Advocate General. For additional information on the designated legal counsels, see PGI 229.101(a).
(b) For information on fuel excise taxes, see PGI 229.101(b).
PART 252—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
6. Section 252.225-7043 is amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. By revising the clause date to read “(Mar 2006)”; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. In paragraph (d), by removing “End Amendment Part End Further Info End Preamble
[FR Doc. 06-2639 Filed 3-20-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P