This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Application for Survivor Death Benefits.
(2) Form(s) submitted: AA-21, AA-21cert, G-273a, AA-11a and G-131.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0031.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 6/30/2006.
(5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or households, Business or other for-profit.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 20,600.
(8) Total annual responses: 20,600.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 5,150.
(10) Collection description: The collection obtains the information needed to pay death benefits and annuities due but unpaid at death under the Railroad Retirement Act. Benefits are paid to designated beneficiaries or to survivors in a priority designated by law.
Additional Information or Comments: Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Charles Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363) or Charles.Mierzwa@rrb.gov.
Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 or Ronald.Hodapp@rrb.gov and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. E6-4796 Filed 3-31-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-P