This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
In notice document 06-3445 appearing on page 18292 in the issue of Tuesday, April 11, 2006, make the following correction:
In the first column, in the first paragraph, in the seventh line, “June 15, 2006” should read “June 13-15, 2006”.End Supplemental Information Start Preamble End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In rule document 06-3614 beginning on page 19628 in the issue of Monday, April 17, 2006, make the following corrections:
1. On page 19629, in the first column, under the heading “Discussion”, in the third bulleted paragraph, in the first line, “AD 2001-10-04, R1” should read “AD 2001-10-04 R1”.
2. On the same page, in the second column, in the first line, “AD 2000-14-51.” should read “AD 2000-14-51:”.
3. On the same page, in the same column, in the second paragraph, in the fourth line, “and AT-500”should read “AT-500”.
4. On page 19631, in § 39.13(c)(3), in the eighth line, “Ad” should read “AD”.
5. On the same page, in § 39.13(e), in the second column of Table 3, in the fifth line, “AD 2002-2002-11” should read “AD 2002-11”.
Appendix to AD 2002-11-05 R1 [Corrected]
6. On page 19633, in Appendix to AD 2002-11-05 R1, in the second column, in numbered paragraph 2, in the first line, “you” should read “your”.
7. On the same page, in the same appendix, in the same column, in numbered paragraph 7, in the first line, “your” should read “you”.
In rule document 06-2443 beginning on page 13003 in the issue of Tuesday, March 14, 2006, make the following correction:
On page 13008, in § 301.6114-1, in the second column, the fifth and sixth lines, consisting of paragraphs (c)(8)(i) and (ii), should read as follows:
“defined in § 1.441-1(c)(23),
(ii) The exception contained in paragraph”.