Summary: In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Employee Representatives' Status and Compensation Reports.
(2) Form(s) submitted: DC-2a, DC-2.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0014.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 7/31/2006.
(5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Business or other for-profit.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 65.
(8) Total annual responses: 65.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 33.
(10) Collection description: Benefits are provided under the Railroad Retirement Act (RRA) for individuals who are employee representatives as defined in section 1 of the RRA. The collection obtains information regarding the status of such individuals and their compensation.
Additional Information or Comments: Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Charles Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363) or Charles.Mierzwa@rrb.gov.
Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 or Ronald.Hodapp@rrb.gov and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Start Printed Page 30204Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. E6-8050 Filed 5-24-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-P