U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, June 16, 2006. 9:30 a.m., Commission Briefing and Meeting.
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, 624 Ninth Street, NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
Commission Briefing: Affirmative Act and Law Schools
- Introductory Remarks by Chairman.
- Speaker's Presentations.
- Questions by Commissioners and Staff Director.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of Minutes of May 4, and May 5, 2006 Meetings
IV. Staff Director's Report
V. Program Planning
- FY 2008 Statutory Report on Religious Discrimination and Prisoner Rights.
- Schedule for Briefing on Racially Identifiable School Districts in Omaha, NE.
- Report from the Briefing on Campus Anti-Semitism.
VI. Management and Operations
- Web site: Posting Addendum to Transcript of November 2005 Briefing on Campus Anti-Semitism.
- Proposed Information Quality Guidelines.
- Working Group on Briefing Reports.
- Strategic Planning.
VII. State Advisory Committee Issues
- Religious Discrimination and Prisoner Rights.
- Recharter Package for the North Carolina State Advisory Committee.
VIII. Future Agenda Items
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Audrey Wright, Office of the Staff Director (202) 376-7700.Start Signature
Kenneth L. Marcus,
Staff Director, Acting General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 06-5276 Filed 6-6-06; 3:39 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-M