Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to add a reference to guidance documents, update an Internet address, and add paragraph designations in a contract clause.
Effective Date: July 11, 2006.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD (AT&L) DPAP (DARS), IMD 3C132, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone (703) 602-0311; facsimile (703) 602-0350.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends DFARS text as follows:
- Section 225.7002-1. Adds a reference to guidance found in the DFARS companion resource, Procedures, Guidance, and Information (PGI).
- Section 225.7401. Updates an Internet address.
- Section 252.212-7001. Adds paragraph designations to the DFARS clauses listed within this contract clause. No substantive change is made to the content of the clause.
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 225 and 252End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part Start Printed Page 39009
PART 225—FOREIGN ACQUISITIONEnd Part Start Amendment Part
2. Section 225.7002-1 is amended in paragraph (b) by adding, after the period, a parenthetical sentence to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(b) * * * (For guidance on dealing with noncompliance with this requirement, see PGI 225.7002-1(b).)
3. Section 225.7401 is amended in paragraph (b) by revising the second sentence to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(b) * * * Follow the procedures in Army in Europe Regulation 715-9, available at http://www.per.hqusareur.army.mil/cpd/docper/GermanyDefault.aspx.
PART 252—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
4. Section 252.212-7001 is revised to read as follows:End Amendment Part
As prescribed in 212.301(f)(iii), use the following clause:
Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders Applicable to Defense Acquisitions of Commercial Items (Jul 2006)
(a) The Contractor agrees to comply with the following Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clause which, if checked, is included in this contract by reference to implement a provision of law applicable to acquisitions of commercial items or components.
__52.203-3, Gratuities (APR 1984) (10 U.S.C. 2207).
(b) The Contractor agrees to comply with any clause that is checked on the following list of Defense FAR Supplement clauses which, if checked, is included in this contract by reference to implement provisions of law or Executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items or components.
(1) __252.205-7000, Provision of Information to Cooperative Agreement Holders (DEC 1991) (10 U.S.C. 2416).
(2) __252.219-7003, Small, Small Disadvantaged and Women-Owned Small Business Subcontracting Plan (DoD Contracts) (APR 1996) (15 U.S.C. 637).
(3) __252.219-7004, Small, Small Disadvantaged and Women-Owned Small Business Subcontracting Plan (Test Program) (JUN 1997) (15 U.S.C. 637 note).
(4) __252.225-7001, Buy American Act and Balance of Payments Program (JUN 2005) (41 U.S.C. 10a-10d, E.O. 10582).
(5) __252.225-7012, Preference for Certain Domestic Commodities (JUN 2004) (10 U.S.C. 2533a).
(6) __252.225-7014, Preference for Domestic Specialty Metals (JUN 2005) (10 U.S.C. 2533a).
(7) __252.225-7015, Restriction on Acquisition of Hand or Measuring Tools (JUN 2005) (10 U.S.C. 2533a).
(8) __252.225-7016, Restriction on Acquisition of Ball and Roller Bearings (MAR 2006) (Section 8065 of Public Law 107-117 and the same restriction in subsequent DoD appropriations acts).
(10) __252.225-7027, Restriction on Contingent Fees for Foreign Military Sales (APR 2003) (22 U.S.C. 2779).
(11) __252.225-7028, Exclusionary Policies and Practices of Foreign Governments (APR 2003) (22 U.S.C. 2755).
(ii) Alternate I (JAN 2005) of 252.225-7036.
(13) __252.225-7038, Restriction on Acquisition of Air Circuit Breakers (JUN 2005) (10 U.S.C. 2534(a)(3)).
(14) __252.226-7001, Utilization of Indian Organizations, Indian-Owned Economic Enterprises, and Native Hawaiian Small Business Concerns (SEP 2004) (Section 8021 of Pub. L. 107-248 and similar sections in subsequent DoD appropriations acts).
(15) __252.227-7015, Technical Data—Commercial Items (NOV 1995) (10 U.S.C. 2320).
(16) __252.227-7037, Validation of Restrictive Markings on Technical Data (SEP 1999) (10 U.S.C. 2321).
(17) __252.232-7003, Electronic Submission of Payment Requests (MAY 2006) (10 U.S.C. 2227).
(18) __252.237-7019, Training for Contractor Personnel Interacting with Detainees (SEP 2005) (Section 1092 of Public Law 108-375).
(19) __252.243-7002, Requests for Equitable Adjustment (MAR 1998) (10 U.S.C. 2410).
(20)(i) __252.247-7023, Transportation of Supplies by Sea (MAY 2002) (10 U.S.C. 2631).
(ii) __Alternate I (MAR 2000) of 252.247-7023.
(iii) __Alternate II (MAR 2000) of 252.247-7023.
(iv) __Alternate III (MAY 2002) of 252.247-7023.
(21) __252.247-7024, Notification of Transportation of Supplies by Sea (MAR 2000) (10 U.S.C. 2631).
(c) In addition to the clauses listed in paragraph (e) of the Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders—Commercial Items clause of this contract (FAR 52.212-5), the Contractor shall include the terms of the following clauses, if applicable, in subcontracts for commercial items or commercial components, awarded at any tier under this contract:
(1) 252.225-7014, Preference for Domestic Specialty Metals, Alternate I (APR 2003) (10 U.S.C. 2533a).
(2) 252.237-7019, Training for Contractor Personnel Interacting with Detainees (SEP 2005) (Section 1092 of Public Law 108-375).
(3) 252.247-7023, Transportation of Supplies by Sea (MAY 2002) (10 U.S.C. 2631).
(4) 252.247-7024, Notification of Transportation of Supplies by Sea (MAR 2000) (10 U.S.C. 2631).
(End of clause)End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. E6-10841 Filed 7-10-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P