Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 209, ATCRBS/Mode S Transponder.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 209, Air Traffic Control Radar Beacon Systems (ATCRBS)/Mode S Transponder.
The meeting will be held August 8, 2006, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m., and August 9, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 209 meeting. The agenda will include:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome, Introductions, and Administrative Remarks, Review/Approval of Agenda, Review/Approval of Minutes from Meeting #2).
- Report from Team reviewing the ADLP MOPS, DO-218B.
- Report from Team reworking DO-181C.
- Report from Team reviewing the update of Test Procedures.Start Printed Page 40578
- Proposed Changes to the Test Procedures.
- Status of the ED-73B/DO-181C Requirements Comparison data base.
- Status of the coordination with WG-49.
- Review Status of Action Items.
- Closing Plenary Session (Other Business, Discussion of Agenda for Next Meeting, Date, Place and Time of Future Meeting, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on July 7, 2006.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 06-6243 Filed 7-14-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M