Date and Time:
Friday, August 18, 2006, 9:30 a.m., Commission Meeting.
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, 624 Ninth Street, NW., Rm. 540, Washington, DC 20425.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of Minutes of July 28, Meeting
IV. Staff Director's Report
V. Program Planning
- Record Items for the Briefing on Benefits of Diversity in Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Outline and Discovery Plan for FY 2007 Statutory Enforcement Report on Elementary and Secondary School Desegregation.
- Anti-Semitism Brochure.
VI. Management and Operations
- Strategic Plan Performance Measures.
- Memorandum of Understanding With Thurgood Marshall Library.
VII. State Advisory Committee Issues
- Acting Chair for Maine State Advisory Committee.
- Re-Charter Package for California State Advisory Committee.
- Re-Charter Package for Georgia State Advisory Committee.
VIII. Closed Meeting To Discuss Personnel Matters
IX. Future Agenda Items
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Audrey Wright, Office of the Staff Director, (202) 376-7700.Start Signature
David P. Blackwood,
[FR Doc. 06-6891 Filed 8-9-06; 11:36 am]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-M