Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (hereinafter the “Corporation”), has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Pub. L. 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Mr. David Premo, at (202) 606-6717, (email@example.com); (TTY/TDD) at (202) 606-5256 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Katherine Astrich, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in this Federal Register.
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Katherine Astrich, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; and
(2) Electronically by e-mail to: Katherine_T._Astrich@omb.eop.gov.
The initial 60-day Federal Register Notice for the voluntary online registration of Martin Luther King, Jr., projects was published on June 20, 2006. This comment period ended on August 19, 2006; no comments were received.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Corporation, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the Corporation's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
Type of Review: Regular.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: Voluntary Online Registration of Martin Luther King, Jr., Day of Service Projects.
OMB Number: None.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: Organizations operating Martin Luther King, Jr., Day of Service projects.
Total Respondents: 1,000.
Average Time per Response: 20 minutes.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 333 hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.
Comments submitted in response to this notice will be summarized and/or included in the request for Office of Management and Budget approval of the information collection request; they will also become a matter of public record.Start Signature
Dated: August 25, 2006.
Director, Office of Public Affairs.
[FR Doc. E6-14611 Filed 9-1-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-$$-P