Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to update an organization name and reference numbers.
Effective Date: September 8, 2006.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD(AT&L)DPAP(DARS), IMD 3C132, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone (703) 602-0311; facsimile (703) 602-0350.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends DFARS text as follows:
- Section 204.805. Reflects the change in name of the “General Accounting Office” to the “Government Accountability Office”.
- Section 236.602-1. Updates a reference to a paragraph of the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Section 252.225-7023. Updates a DFARS reference within a contract clause.
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 204, 236, and 252End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 204—ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
2. Section 204.805 is amended in paragraph (2), in the second sentence, by removing “General Accounting” and adding in its place “Government Accountability”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 236—CONSTRUCTION AND ARCHITECT-ENGINEER CONTRACTS
3. Section 236.602-1 is amended in paragraph (a), in the first sentence, by removing “5.205(c)” and adding in its place “5.205(d)”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 252—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
4. Section 252.225-7023 is amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. By revising the clause date to read “(SEP 2006)”; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. In paragraph (b)(2), by removing “225.7020-3” and adding in its place “225.7010-3”.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. E6-14906 Filed 9-7-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P