Under the authority granted to me as Chief Counsel of the Internal Revenue Service by the General Counsel of the Department of the Treasury by General Counsel Order No. 21 (Rev. 4), pursuant to the Civil Service Reform Act, I have appointed the following persons to the Legal Division Performance Review Board, Internal Revenue Service Panel:
1. Chairperson, Donald T. Rocen, Deputy Chief Counsel (Operations).
2. William D. Alexander, Associate Chief Counsel (Corporate).
3. Christopher B. Sterner, Division Counsel (Large and Mid-Size Business).
4. Lewis Fernandez, Associate Chief Counsel (Income Tax and Accounting).
5. Patricia Donahue, Area Counsel, Division Counsel (Small Business/Self-Employed).
This publication is required by 5 U.S.C. 4314(c)(4).Start Signature
Dated: September 20, 2006.
Donald L. Korb,
Chief Counsel, Internal Revenue Service.
[FR Doc. E6-15914 Filed 9-27-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4830-01-P