U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
Date and Time:
Friday, October 13, 2006, 9 a.m.
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, 624 9th Street, NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
The meeting is also accessible to the public through the following: Call-In Number: 1-800-597-0731; Access Code Number: 43783773; Federal Relay Service: 1-800-877-8339.
I. Approval of Agenda.
II. Approval of Minutes of August 18, Meeting.
IV. Staff Director's Report.
V. Program Planning.
- Record for Briefing on Benefits of Diversity in K-12 Education.
- Briefing Report on K-12 Education.
- Record for Omaha Briefing on Racially Identifiable School Districts.
- Campus Anti-Semitism Public Education Campaign.
- Research on Academic Mismatch.
VI. Management and Operations.
- Procedures for National Office Work Products.
VII. State Advisory Committee Issues.
- Re-Charter Package for Georgia State Advisory Committee.
- Re-Charter Package for Illinois State Advisory Committee.
- Re-Charter Package for Utah State Advisory Committee.
VIII. Future Agenda Items.
Commission Briefing: Voter Fraud and Voter Intimidation.
- Introductory Remarks by Chairman.
- Speakers' Presentations.
- Questions by Commissioners and Staff Director.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Manuel Alba, Press and Communications (202) 376-7700.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 06-8581 Filed 10-4-06; 3:56 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P