Copyright Royalty Board, Library of Congress.
This document corrects two errors and makes a technical correction in a final rule document published in the Federal Register on September 11, 2006, regarding amendments made to the procedural regulations of the Copyright Royalty Board.
September 11, 2006.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Gina Giuffreda, Attorney-Advisor, or Abioye E. Oyewole, CRB Program Specialist. Telephone: (202) 707-7658. Telefax: (202) 252-3423.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
On September 11, 2006, the Copyright Royalty Judges, on behalf of the Copyright Royalty Board, adopted amendments to the procedural regulations governing the practices and procedures of the Copyright Royalty Judges in royalty rate and distribution proceedings. 71 FR 53325 (September 11, 2006). However, in two instances, the proper amendatory instruction was inadvertently omitted. Specifically, in § 350.4, the Judges revised the heading for paragraph (e); while the revised text was printed, there was no corresponding amendatory instruction. The same error occurred with regard to the revision of the paragraph heading for § 351.10(c). This document corrects these errors.
In addition, the Judges are making a technical correction to § 351.4(b)(1) by removing the phrase “to be presented in the direct statement” so that the sentence reads less awkwardly.Start List of Subjects
List of SubjectsEnd List of Subjects Start Amendment Part
For the reasons set forth in the preamble,End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 350—GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 350 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
2. Section 350.4 is corrected by revising the paragraph heading for paragraph (e) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(e) Subscription— * * *
PART 351—PROCEEDINGSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
3. The authority citation for part 351 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
4. Section 351.4 is corrected by removing from paragraph (b)(1) the phrase “to be presented in the direct statement”.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
5. Section 351.10 is corrected by revising the paragraph heading for paragraph (c) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(c) Exhibits— * * *
Dated: October 3, 2006.
James Scott Sledge,
Chief Copyright Royalty Judge.
[FR Doc. E6-16584 Filed 10-5-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 1410-72-P