Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to update cross-references and to add a reference to the DFARS companion resource, Procedures, Guidance, and Information.
October 26, 2006.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD (AT&L) DPAP (DARS), IMD 3C132, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone (703) 602-0311; facsimile (703) 602-0350.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends DFARS text as follows:
- Sections 208.7400 and 209.105-2. Updates cross-references.
- Section 225.004. Adds a reference to reporting instructions found in the DFARS companion resource, Procedures, Guidance, and Information (PGI).
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 208, 209, and 225End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 208—REQUIRED SOURCES OF SUPPLIES AND SERVICES
2. Section 208.7400 is amended in paragraph (d) by removing “8.404(b)(4)” and adding in its place “8.405 and 208.405-70”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 209—CONTRACTOR QUALIFICATIONSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
3. Section 209.105-2 is revised to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(a) The contracting officer shall submit a copy of a determination of nonresponsibility to the appropriate debarring and suspending official listed in 209.403.
PART 225—FOREIGN ACQUISITIONEnd Part Start Amendment Part
4. Section 225.004 is added to read as follows:End Amendment Part
Follow the procedures at PGI 225.004 for entering the data upon which the report required by FAR 25.004 will be based.
[FR Doc. E6-17954 Filed 10-25-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P