The Materials Processing Equipment Technical Advisory Committee (MPETAC) will meet on November 16, 2006 at 9 a.m. in Room 3884 of the Herbert C. Hoover Building, 14th Street between Pennsylvania and Constitution Avenues, NW., Washington, DC. The Committee advises the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Export Administration with respect to technical questions that affect the level of export controls applicable to materials processing equipment and related technology.
1. Opening Remarks and Introductions.
2. Presentation of Papers and Comments by the Public.
3. Presentation from the Office of Technology Evaluation.
4. Report on Wassenaar Experts Meeting.
5. Discussion of MPETAC 2007 Proposal.
6. MPETAC Future Activities.
7. Report on Proposed Changes to the Export Administration Regulation.
8. Other Business.
The meeting will be open to the public and a limited number of seats will be available. Reservations are not accepted. To the extent that time permits, members of the public may present oral statements to the Committee. Written statements may be submitted at any time before or after the meeting. However, to facilitate distribution of public presentation materials to Committee members, the Committee suggests that presenters forward the public presentation materials two weeks prior to Yvette Springer at Yspringer@bis.doc.gov.
For more information, please contact Ms. Springer at 202-482-2813.Start Signature
Dated: October 24, 2006.
Committee Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 06-8956 Filed 10-27-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-JT-M