Skip to Content

Notice

Submissions for OMB Review; Comment Request

Document Details

Information about this document as published in the Federal Register.

Published Document

This document has been published in the Federal Register. Use the PDF linked in the document sidebar for the official electronic format.

Start Preamble

Upon written request; copies available from: Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Filings and Information Services, Washington, DC 20549.

Extensions:

Form T-1, OMB Control No. 3235-0110, SEC File No. 270-121.

Form T-2, OMB Control No. 3235-0111, SEC File No. 270-122.

Form T-3, OMB Control No. 3235-0105, SEC File No. 270-123.

Form T-4, OMB Control No. 3235-0107, SEC File No. 270-124.

Notice is hereby given that pursuant to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.) the Securities and Exchange Commission (“Commission”) has submitted to the Office of Management and Budget these requests for extension of the previously approved collections of information discussed below.

Form T-1 (17 CFR 269.1) is a statement of eligibility and qualification under the Trust Indenture Act of 1939 (15 U.S.C. 77aaa et seq.) of a corporation designated to act as a trustee. The information is used to determine whether the trustee is qualified to serve under the indenture. Form T-1 is filed on occasion. The information required by Form T-1 is mandatory. This information is publicly available on EDGAR. Form T-1 takes approximately 15 hours per response to prepare and is filed by 13 respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 15 hours per response (4 hours) is prepared by the company for a total annual reporting burden of 52 hours (4 hours per response × 13 responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to outside cost.

Form T-2 (17 CFR 269.2) is a statement of eligibility of an individual trustee to serve under an indenture relating to debt securities offered publicly. The information is used to determine whether the trustee is qualified to serve under the indenture. Form T-2 is filed on occasion. The information required by Form T-2 is mandatory. This information is publicly available on EDGAR. Form T-2 takes approximately 9 hours per response to prepare and is filed by 36 respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 9 hours per response (2 hours) is prepared by the filer for a total annual reporting burden of 72 hours (2 hours per response × 36 responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to outside cost.

Form T-3 (17 CFR 269.3) is an application for qualification of an indenture under the Trust Indenture Act of 1939 (15 U.S.C. 77aaa et seq.). The information provided by Form T-3 is used by the staff to decide whether to qualify an indenture relating to securities offered to the public in an offering registered under the Securities Act of 1933 (15 U.S.C. 77a et seq.). Form T-3 is filed on occasion. The information required by Form T-3 is mandatory. This information is publicly available on EDGAR. Form T-3 takes approximately 43 hours per response to prepare and is filed by 78 respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 43 hours per response (11 hours) is prepared by the filer for a total annual reporting burden of 858 hours (11 hours per response × 78 responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to outside cost.

Form T-4 (17 CFR 269.4) is used to apply for an exemption pursuant to Section 304(c) (15 U.S.C. 77ddd(c)) of the Trust Indenture Act of 1939 (15 U.S.C. 77aaa et seq.) and is transmitted to shareholders. Form T-4 is filed on occasion. The information required by Form T-4 is mandatory. This information is publicly available on EDGAR. Form T-4 takes approximately 5 hours per response to prepare and is filed by 3 respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 5 hours per response (1 hour) is prepared by the filer for a total annual reporting burden of 3 hours (1 hour per response × 3 responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to outside cost.

An agency may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid control number.

Written comments regarding the above information should be directed to the following persons: (i) Desk Officer for the Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Office of Management and Budget, Room 10102, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503 or send an e-mail to David_Rostker@omb.eop.gov; and (ii) R. Corey Booth, Director/Chief Information Officer, Securities and Exchange Commission, C/O Shirley Martinson 6432 General Green Way, Alexandria, Virginia 22312; or send an e-mail to: PRA_Mailbox@sec.gov. Comments must be submitted to OMB within 30 days of this notice.

Start Signature

Dated: October 23, 2006.

Nancy M. Morris,

Secretary.

End Signature End Preamble

[FR Doc. E6-18141 Filed 10-27-06; 8:45 am]

BILLING CODE 8011-01-P