Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 207 Meeting, Airport Security Access Control Systems.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 207, Airport Security Access Control Systems.
The meeting will be held January 16, 2006, from 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., Conference Rooms, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info Start Printed Page 70580
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 207 meeting. The agenda will include:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome, Introductions, and Administrative Remarks)
- Review of Meeting Summary
- Workgroup Reports
- Workgroup 2: System Performance Requirements
- Workgroup 3: Subsystem Functional Performance Requirements
- Workgroup 4: System Verification and Validation
- Workgroup 5: Biometrics
- Workgroup 6: Credentials
- Workgroup 7: Perimeter
- ICAO Update
- Closing Plenary Session (Other Business, Establish Agenda, Date and Place of Following Meetings).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on November 27, 2006.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 06-9506 Filed 12-4-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M