The companies listed in this notice have applied to the Board for approval, pursuant to the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956 (12 U.S.C. 1841 et seq.) (BHC Act), Regulation Y (12 CFR Part 225), and all other applicable statutes and regulations to become a bank holding company and/or to acquire the assets or the ownership of, control of, or the power to vote shares of a bank or bank holding company and all of the banks and nonbanking companies owned by the bank holding company, including the companies listed below.
The applications listed below, as well as other related filings required by the Board, are available for immediate inspection at the Federal Reserve Bank indicated. The application also will be available for inspection at the offices of the Board of Governors. Interested persons may express their views in writing on the standards enumerated in the BHC Act (12 U.S.C. 1842(c)). If the proposal also involves the acquisition of a nonbanking company, the review also includes whether the acquisition of the nonbanking company complies with the standards in section 4 of the BHC Act (12 U.S.C. 1843). Unless otherwise noted, nonbanking activities will be conducted throughout the United States. Additional information on all bank holding companies may be obtained from the National Information Center website at www.ffiec.gov/nic/.
Unless otherwise noted, comments regarding each of these applications must be received at the Reserve Bank indicated or the offices of the Board of Governors not later than January 2, 2007.
A. Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta (Andre Anderson, Vice President) 1000 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, Georgia 30309:
1. Piedmont Community Bank Group, Inc., Gray, Georgia; to become a bank holding company by acquiring 100 percent of the voting shares of Piedmont Community Bank, Gray, Georgia.
B. Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago (Patrick M. Wilder, Assistant Vice President) 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-1414:
1. P/R Bancorp; to become a bank holding company by acquiring 100 percent of the voting shares of Greensfork Township State Bank, both of Spartanburg, Indiana.
C. Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis (Jacqueline G. King, Community Affairs Officer) 90 Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55480-0291:
1. Montana Business Capital Corporation (to be known as Bancorp of Montana Holding Company); to become a bank holding company by acquiring 100 percent of Bank of Montana, both of Missoula, Montana, a de novo bank.
In connection with this application, Applicant also has applied to engage de novo in commercial and residential loan origination activities, pursuant to section 225.28(b)(1) of Regulation Y.
2. Platinum Bancorp, Inc.; to become a bank holding company by acquiring 100 percent of the voting shares of Platinum Bank, both of Oakdale, Minnesota.
D. Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (Donna J. Ward, Assistant Vice President) 925 Grand Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri 64198-0001:
1. Oakland Financial Services, Inc., Oakland, Iowa; to merge with Otoe County Bancorporation, Inc., and thereby indirectly acquire Otoe County Bank and Trust Company, both of Nebraska City, Nebraska.Start Signature
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, December 1, 2006.
Robert deV. Frierson,
Deputy Secretary of the Board.
[FR Doc. E6-20664 Filed 12-05-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6210-01-S