Notice is hereby given of the regular meeting of the Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation Board (Board).
Date and Time: The meeting of the Board will be held at the offices of the Farm Credit Administration in McLean, Virginia, on December 14, 2006, from 9 a.m. until such time as the Board concludes its business.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Roland E. Smith, Secretary to the Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation Board, (703) 883-4009, TTY (703) 883-4056.End Further Info
Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation, 1501 Farm Credit Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Parts of this meeting of the Board will be open to the public (limited space available) and parts will be closed to the public. In order to increase the accessibility to Board meetings, persons requiring assistance should make arrangements in advance. The matters to be considered at the meeting are:
A. Approval of Minutes
- September 21, 2006 (Regular Meeting).
B. Business Reports
- September 30, 2006 Financial Reports.
- Report on Insured and Other Obligations.
- Quarterly Report on Annual Performance Plan. Start Printed Page 74532
C. New Business
- Policy on Internal Controls and Audit Coverage and the Audit Charter.
- Civil Money Penalties for Inflation.
- Confidential Report on System Performance.
- Audit Plan for the Year Ended December 31, 2006.
Dated: December 6, 2006.
Roland E. Smith,
Secretary, Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation Board.
[FR Doc. E6-21120 Filed 12-11-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6710-01-P