Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 159 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 159: Global Positioning System.
The meeting will be held January 9-12, 2007, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (unless stated otherwise).
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 159 meeting. Note: Specific working group sessions will be held January 9-12. The plenary agenda will include:
- January 12:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting).
- Review Working Group (WG) Progress and Identify Issues for Resolution.
- Global Positioning System (GPS)/3rd Civil Frequency (WG-1).
- GPS/Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS)(WG-2).
- GPS/GLONASS (WG-2A).
- GPS/Inertial (WG-2C).
- GPS/Precision Landing Guidance (WG-4).
- GPS/Airport Surface Surveillance (WG-5).
- GPS/Interference (WG-6).
- GPS/Antennas (WG-7).
- GPS/GRAS (WG-8).
- Review of EUROCAE activities.
- Closing Plenary Session (Assignment/Review of Future Work, Other Business, Date and Place of Next Meeting).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on December 14, 2006.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 06-9860 Filed 12-26-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M