Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 211, Nickel-Cadmium, Lead Acid and Rechargeable Lithium Batteries.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a first meeting of RTCA Special Committee 211, Nickel-Cadmium, Lead Acid and Rechargeable Lithium Batteries.
The meeting will be held February 21-22, 2007, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org for directions.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 211 meeting. The agenda will include:
- February 21-22:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome, Introductions, and Administrative Remarks, Agenda Overview).
- Report PMC approval of Change 1 to DO-293.
- Report Decision to maintain Lithium MOPS separated from DO-293 (Minimum Operational Performance Standards).
- Continue with the development of Lithium MOPS (Minimum Operational Performance Standards).
- Closing Plenary Session (Other Business, Establish Agenda, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on January 24, 2007.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 07-434 Filed 1-31-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M