The companies listed in this notice have applied to the Board for approval, pursuant to the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956 (12 U.S.C. 1841 et seq.) (BHC Act), Regulation Y (12 CFR Part 225), and all other applicable statutes and regulations to become a bank holding company and/or to acquire the assets or the ownership of, control of, or the power to vote shares of a bank or bank holding company and all of the banks and nonbanking companies owned by the bank holding company, including the companies listed below.
The applications listed below, as well as other related filings required by the Board, are available for immediate inspection at the Federal Reserve Bank indicated. The application also will be available for inspection at the offices of the Board of Governors. Interested persons may express their views in writing on the standards enumerated in the BHC Act (12 U.S.C. 1842(c)). If the proposal also involves the acquisition of a nonbanking company, the review also includes whether the acquisition of the nonbanking company complies with the standards in section 4 of the BHC Act (12 U.S.C. 1843). Unless otherwise noted, nonbanking activities will be conducted throughout the United States. Additional information on all bank holding companies may be obtained from the National Information Center website at www.ffiec.gov/nic/.
Unless otherwise noted, comments regarding each of these applications must be received at the Reserve Bank indicated or the offices of the Board of Governors not later than March 9, 2007.
A. Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta (Andre Anderson, Vice President) 1000 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, Georgia 30309:
1. TIB Financial Corp, Naples, Florida; to acquire 100 percent of the voting shares of the Bank of Venice, Venice, Florida.
2. FMCB Holdings, Inc., Senoia, Georgia; to acquire 100 percent of the voting shares of First Choice Community Bank, Dallas, Georgia (in organization).
3. FBG Holding Corporation, Tampa, Florida; to become a bank holding company by acquiring 100 percent of the voting shares of Florida Bank Group, Inc., and thereby indirectly acquire Bank of St. Petersburg, both of Tampa, Florida.
4. FBG Holding Corporation, Tampa, Florida; to acquire 100 percent of the voting shares of The Bank of Tallahassee, Tallahassee, Florida.
B. Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (W. Arthur Tribble, Vice President) 2200 North Pearl Street, Dallas, Texas 75201-2272:
1. First Texas BHC, Fort Worth, Texas; to become a bank holding company by acquiring 100 percent of Community Bank of Texas, National Association, Grand Prairie, Texas.
2. Farmers and Merchants Bancshares, Inc., Houston, Texas; to acquire 100 percent of Texas Premier Bank, National Association, Brookshire, Texas.Start Signature
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, February 7, 2007.
Robert deV. Frierson,
Deputy Secretary of the Board.
[FR Doc. E7-2377 Filed 2-9-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6210-01-S