This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The Association of American Pesticide Control Officials (AAPCO)/State FIFRA Issues Research and Evaluation Group (SFIREG) Working Committee on Pesticide Operations and Management (WC/POM) will hold a 2-day meeting, beginning on April 2, 2007 and ending April 3, 2007. This notice announces the location and times for the meeting and sets forth the tentative agenda topics.
The meeting will be held on April 2, 2007 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon on April 3, 2007.
To request accommodation of a disability, please contact the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATON CONTACT, preferably at least 10 days prior to the meeting, to give EPA as much time as possible to process your request.
The meeting will be held at Marriott Boston Long Wharf, Boston, MA.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Georgia McDuffie, Field and External Affairs Division, (7506P), Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001; telephone number: (703) 605-0195; fax: (703) 308-1850; e-mail address: email@example.com or Philip H. Gray, SFIREG Executive Secretary, P.O. Box 1249, Hardwick, VT 05843-1249; telephone number: (802) 472-6956; fax (802) 472-6957; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
I. General Information
A. Does this Action Apply to Me?
You may be potentially affected by this action if all parties interested in SFIREG information exchange relationship with EPA regarding important issues related to human health, environmental exposure to pesticides, and insight into EPA's decision-making process are invited and encouraged to attend the meetings and participate as appropriate. ”
Potentially affected entities may include, but are not limited to: those persons who are or may be required to conduct testing of chemical substances under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA), or the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
B. How Can I Get Copies of this Document and Other Related Information?
1. Docket. EPA has established a docket for this action under docket identification (ID) number EPA-HQ-OPPT-2007-0172. Publicly available docket materials are available either in the electronic docket at http://www.regulations.gov, or, if only available in hard copy, at the Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) Regulatory Public Docket in Rm. S-4400, One Potomac Yard (South Bldg.), 2777 S. Crystal Dr., Arlington, VA. The hours of operation of this Docket Facility are from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The Docket Facility telephone number is (703) 305-5805.
2. Electronic access. You may access this Federal Register document electronically through the EPA Internet under the “Federal Register” listings at http://www.epa.gov/fedrgstr.
II. Tentative Agenda
1. Update on NAFTA Labeling
2. Update on Label I.D. Project
3. New Issue Paper on Underground Chemigation
4. Use of “Recommended” Regarding Rate Section on Pesticide labels
5. Notice 2000-5
6. Revising Time Factors for Estimating Inspection Costs for Grant Purposes
7. Rodenticide RUP Status
8. Review expedited Section 18 Form and Guidance
9. Fund Raising Logos on Section 3 Labels
10. Residue Check Sample Program
11. Drift Language Recommendations from PPDC
12. Update on WPS and C and T Proposed Rule Change
13. PIRT Training and Potential for Recertification of Federal Credentials
14. Enforcement Issues with F and WS Regarding Sampling of Endangered Species
15. OECA PART Measures Data Review Committee
16. EPA Update/Briefing
a. Office of Pesticide Programs Update
b. Office of Enforcement Compliance Assurance Update
17. POM Working Committee Workgroups Issue Papers/UpdatesStart List of Subjects
List of SubjectsEnd List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: February 26, 2007.
William R. Diamond,
Director, Field External Affairs Division, Office of Pesticide Programs
[FR Doc. E7-4381 Filed 3-13-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-S